Monday, February 24, 2014

Alkalizing challenge - Day 5

I'm just going to pretend that the weekend never happened and get right back on track today. I've already resisted a Cadbury Creme Egg (my favorite!), so I think I'm doing pretty good. Today I've eaten:

- Breakfast: 1 banana, small coffee
- Snack: Amy's vegetarian samosa wrap (little bit cheating but still pretty alkaline)
- Lunch: Two pieces of sprouted toast, with half an avocado on each, plus a green salad with lemon and olive oil
- Snack: Package of nori and a pear
- Dinner: 1 large green smoothie and a salmon filet
- Dessert: all-natural sugar-free/vegan/raw chocolate

It was a pretty good day! (I also had precisely five sour cherry balls, so sue me)

Some body stats from the weekend:

Weight: 134 pounds (lost six pounds so far - mostly water weight)
Skin over the weekend: Pretty terrific!
Skin today after eating horribly this weekend: Pretty horrific!
Mood: Mostly feeling bad about everything I ate that was decidedly NOT alkaline this weekend, but still surprisingly upbeat about the diet. Avocados help.


Here's to getting back on track!


No comments:

Post a Comment